May 14, 2011

solid food

I started Ethan on baby food earlier this month. When I fed him for the first time, he was curious and excited about what was happening. He liked the oatmeal just fine. He loves green beans and peas, but he hates peaches. The peaches freaked him out so much, that now he takes a tiny taste of what I give him to see if he likes it. But let me tell you - the boy can EAT.


"I don't know about this Mom"




his very first bite of food




The girls were eager to start helping.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love your little mother helpers! These pictures are so cute. I can see that Ethan is getting more hair on top!! Hugs and Kisses

Amber said...

I can't believe how quickly he is growing! As we were looking through the pictures trying to decide who Ethan looks like Ben wanted me to tell you (again - not from me!) that Ethan has Erik's hairline. And then he said, HEY-OH! He thinks he is hilarious! :-)

Mandy said...

I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks. He is getting to big to fast. love you guys