March 8, 2011

growing up

Lately Avery has been telling me, "Mommy, when I turn 5 I'm going to call you Mom." Comments like that plus getting ready to sign her up for kindergarten make me a little sad how fast she is growing up.


Ethan rolled over for the first time yesterday!! Luckily, I got 2 rolls on video tape before he got too tired to do any more.





And I can't leave Ella out - she can now hop on one foot really well. It's hilarious to watch because she lifts her free leg way up to her chin as she hops.


6 comments:

Jody said...

Oh, my Boston Buddies are just tooo far away! And yes all three of them are growing up and changing their looks. Three of the cutest kids I know!! I Love You!!!!

MarySue said...

Growing up yes...and beautifully. Love, Aunt Sue

Amber said...

These little kiddles are some of the cutest in the world. NO MORE GROWING UP though! It's just crazy to see how much the girls have changed since you were all here. I love that cute Ethan smile.

xoxo

Mandy said...

I do agree with Grammy you are way too far away. Love Ella's face in her picture, Ethan looks so happy, and Avery seems like she is excited to turn 5. Kindergarten is the best Avy. We love and miss you tons.

Emily said...

How does it make you feel to have an almost 5 year old??? Old!!!? Haha! I can't believe how much Ethan looks like Erik in that black and white photo. Too cute for words. Love you all!

Erin said...

So sweet. It is bittersweet this whole growing up thing...