February 24, 2011

Grammy-made


Grammy made the leather jacket and hat for Avery when she was born. I found them as I was putting some clothes into storage boxes and thought that I should get the jacket on Ethan before he outgrew it. As you can see, I couldn't zip the jacket...or button his pants.




Grammy made our little chef her very own apron for her birthday. The only problem is that Ella thinks the apron is too special and doesn't want to get it dirty, and so she won't wear it when she helps me cook.

7 comments:

Jody said...

Ella I love your picture of you in your apron! You are such a good helper and cook with mama. Love the pictures of the biker dude! We got SNOW today! I loved every minute of it as it will be gone tomorrow. love, hugs and kisses to all!

MarySue said...

Boy, that Grammy is setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us grammys.

Christie K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie K said...

Love the leather!! Babies grow too fast!

Erin said...

AAAAHHHH! A baby in a leather jacket????? And matching hat????? I laughed right out loud in delight when I saw this! He is such a BEAUTIFUL little boy- just like your other children. Oh my goodness. Good job you guys!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! Give those cute cheeks a kiss from Aunt Mimi. Wish you were here today!! Love you!

Mandy said...

I love it!!! Hayden had a jacket also that I loved to put on him also but that one didnt fit him to long also. Ethan you are such a sweet baby. love you!!!