Oh my goodness..... Ethan is huge!!!! I love it! Be so greatful! Some get offended when you mention how big their baby is.... I know call it a blessing! Beautiful, beautiful children -and I love every stinkin' one of them. Can't wait to meet Ethan and for you to meet his little, little cousin, Kennedy. Love and miss you all. Love Mimi
Oh my!!! I love him, there is nothing wrong with being a big baby. Kennedy would probably be as big as his legs. The kids look like they are having fun in the bed together. xoxoxo
3 comments:
Oh my goodness..... Ethan is huge!!!! I love it! Be so greatful! Some get offended when you mention how big their baby is.... I know call it a blessing! Beautiful, beautiful children -and I love every stinkin' one of them. Can't wait to meet Ethan and for you to meet his little, little cousin, Kennedy. Love and miss you all. Love Mimi
Oh my!!! I love him, there is nothing wrong with being a big baby. Kennedy would probably be as big as his legs. The kids look like they are having fun in the bed together. xoxoxo
Wish I could be snuggling with the three of my "Boston Buddies"
Post a Comment