February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Ella Rene!

Ella turned three years old yesterday. She knows that she is officially a "big girl" and she very strongly reminds me of that fact when I try to tell her that she's my baby girl. I still see her as my baby, so maybe that's why it continues to surprise me that she can dress an undress herself and fix her bed all by herself. I asked Ella some questions on her birthday that I wanted to add to the annual letter that I write to each of the kids about themselves. Here are a few:
What's your favorite color? -orange
Who's your best friend? -Avery
What's your favorite thing to do? -make dances
What do you want to be when you grow up? -a teenager
Ella is such a crack-up, and she gives THE best hugs. She loves her big sister and baby brother. We love her!










Ella wants to hold him all the time.



she still makes this awesome face







Ella wanted a rainbow cake this year

she loved it so much that she tried to give it her world-famous hug.


Ella's one request for her birthday was a Captain Shang doll from the movie Mulan. Avery chose to get her a Stitch doll because Lilo and Stitch is one of Ella's favorite movies.

5 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Happy Birthday Ella! She is looking very much like a big girl!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!! We love you tons... Looks like you received a lot of fun gifts this year.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness she is growing so fast! She looks so much older than she did this summer.... NO!!! I love her answers to the questions and I am really hoping she still says orange in her really cute Ella accent.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from Aunt Sue sweet, beautiful Ella Renee!!! Love that "special" face you still make ;)

Jody said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! Did you get your package from Grammy yet. I love you so much and the kisses you throw me on Skype. You are so beautiful----hugs grammy