My mom stayed with us for a week while Erik was away at a work conference. This was the first time that she was able to see and hold Ethan. She brought a Korean baby sling with her because she knew she'd be holding Ethan a lot.
Halmony + Korean sling = magic
Ethan loved being in that sling with my mom. It put him right to sleep no matter how fussy he was. I've tried wearing him in that sling since Mom went home, but for some reason Ethan doesn't like it nearly as much as when Halmony was wearing it. I would feel the same way.




7 comments:
He looks so happy and content with your mom! I bet she was happy to finally see him and hold him!
Grandma's just have the touch. Love the picture of them all together!
Hurray for grammies!!!!
that second picture is just beautiful!!!
So Sweet!! I love new pictures to look at. Love and miss you all
The picture of Ethan up close in the sling radiates pure love! I send tons of love to each of you! hugs and kisses
He looks so comfy and almost in a daze. It makes me want to take a nap too. That close up picture of him is so cute. So content.
Post a Comment