It's been so nice outside lately, so we've been going on bike rides and walks around our apartment. Yesterday Ella fell and scraped her chin pretty badly. Then today she tripped and face-planted on the sidewalk, which gave her a fat lip and scrapes on and beneath her little nose.
(Several hours after posting this, her injuries unfortunately look 100% worse than what the pictures show).

8 comments:
OUCH! poor girl! Don't forget the vitamin E!
Poor Ella! She looks so sad. :( Hope she feels better soon
PS we got the hair accesories, so cute!! Thank you. You are too sweet. Now if she would make an appearance I can try them out. :)
oh, this makes me so sad. poor baby girl. booo!! i don't like that. i hope she recovers real soon. tell her aunt mimi loves her and misses her soooooo much. can't wait to see you guys in july. xoxo to everyone. kiss those boo boos for me. :(
Grammy wishes she were closer so she could kiss you and make it feel better. Enjoy your walk. I even went for a walk with Papa and Bode this week! Hugs
Oh how sad!!! We have twin girls now Syl. Hanna's are finally looking better. But now I can't get her on the bike that well now. I will keep trying.
Thanks for sending all your sympathies. I get sad every time I look at her poor face, but she's a trooper that's for sure.
Ella's so cute, even with all the boo-boos.
Post a Comment