March 21, 2010

potty-trained!

Today was the first Sunday that Ella has gone to church in underwear. She didn't even have an accident - SUCCESS! It seems like all of a sudden she decided on her own to stop going in her diaper. We made the switch to undies a few days ago, and have had only one accident. I do have to say though that we used CANDY (her absolute favorite thing in the whole world) to get her potty trained. She'll do anything for the sweet stuff. In comparison, we used popsicles, stickers, AND a prize box with Avery.

4 comments:

Harriet Toothfighter said...

Will you please come potty train Alice? Because I'm really bad at it.

Ben & Kim said...

That is one thing I'm NOT looking forward to. I'm glad she's getting the hang of it so well! The girls are so adorable!

Erin said...

Good for you/her!!! Jonah is still scared of the potty- he thinks it's too yucky and stinky (at least that's what he tells me! haha!) Oh little boys...

Courtney said...

That's awesome and super quick! Now she's really grown up!