It reached 70 degrees today - the first time this year since autumn. The kids and I went to Rockport Beach with my friend Carissa and her two kids.





Any time we go to the beach, they have to pet every dog there. Ella would follow a dog home if I let her.


There were the cutest little shops on this stretch of road

stopped by this shop for some yummy apple and cheese strudels. It had a great view of the ocean too!



stopped by this shop for some yummy apple and cheese strudels. It had a great view of the ocean too!


Carissa told me that everyone comes here to take a picture of this...so I did.


3 comments:
Loved the pictures of the kids and red boat house! We are to have really warm days this week end so my time will be in the yard! Love Ya
What a great post. How far away is this beach from your home? Great photography Sylvia! Darling girls too.
this beach is 45 minutes away, as are several more. Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard is about 1 1/2 hours from us.
Post a Comment