Oh my goodness... that has got to be the cutest thing ever! I love how she's sitting!!!! Such a big girl. Her hair is adorable too. I love the curls w/ the side bangs. Ella - you are beautiful and I want to kiss that sweet face of yours! Miss you guys like crazy. Hope you have a great weekend. Lots of love. MIMI
3 comments:
Oh my goodness... that has got to be the cutest thing ever! I love how she's sitting!!!! Such a big girl. Her hair is adorable too. I love the curls w/ the side bangs. Ella - you are beautiful and I want to kiss that sweet face of yours! Miss you guys like crazy. Hope you have a great weekend. Lots of love. MIMI
Ella you are Grammy's cutie pie! I'll play the fishing game with you next time I visit!! Hugs and Kisses
she is so cute, I like to see your girls grow up.
Post a Comment