Here's one of the reasons I get to bed at a ridiculously late hour. I just finished this last night and surprised Avery with it this morning. Avery picked out the purple color for her monster and helped stuff some of it. Avery has named it Purple Monster, go figure. I'm still working on Ella's monster, but I will post that too when it's done.





9 comments:
Syl, this is darling and you did a great job on it! I love how big it is. Can't wait to see Ella's. do you have the colors picked out for hers yet? Hugs to all
SO cute!!! You are such a good mama.
It's huge!!! I love it! It reminds me of monster Erik had as a kid. I think his was green??? Purple Monster is the most fitting name. She picks out the best names:)- She looks adorable in that purple outfit too..and the white skirt! To be able to wear white...wonder what that feels like. Love ya!
You made that??? WOW- HOW AWESOME!!! I want one!!! I really am impressed!! I gotta learn how to make stuff! I'm having Spencer's mom teach me how to sew this summer! I need all the help I can get!! :)
Super cute, Sylvia! I'm so impressed!
That so cute and what a fun project.
You are such a clever mom! Avery is so cute! I was just thinking the other day about getting a big bean bag for Katelyn but after seeing this, I really want to make one for her! Will you tell me how you did it?
I love this!! Is there a pattern!!
Sylv you are my hero. I love that you made purple monster and dream of the day when I make homemade toys for my kids. You are so creative and talented and you have totally inspired me. Look how much she loves it! That is awesome.
Post a Comment