Thanks Grammy for sending this fun craft idea our way. We've been working on spelling Avery's name and she's getting pretty good at it. This activity also worked out to be a good way of learning patterns, alternating goldfish crackers and kix cereal.
I think more time was spent eating the crackers than putting them on the glue.
Ella did get to join in on the fun watching Avery (when I wasn't holding the camera).




3 comments:
Very cut Idea. I get those craft ideas also. Maybe today will be a great day to do that craft project with the kids. Thanks for sharing. Avery's turned out very cute.
Avery, you did a great job on your name!! I like to eat gold fish crackers too. It looks like you have on a summer outfit so you must have a pretty sunny day. I miss you lots. Give Ella a hug from me. Grammy
Cheers to the mommie for crafting with her precious girl.
Post a Comment