Lily is the happiest, most smiley baby that has ever come into our family. She is an absolute joy to have around. Lily has mastered rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy. Lily can sit on her own, but if she gets too excited she throws herself backwards. She loves putting anything and everything into her mouth. She loves being cuddled and rocked to sleep. She does not love sleeping through the night, but I figure that when she's packing on all of those delicious rolls (she's a 20 pounder right now).
 |
| Sloppy baby kisses are the best! |
 |
| Ethan likes to bring his pillow and blankie into Lily's crib and hang out with his sister. |
 |
| Lily loves when Daddy comes home from work. She will stare at him and smile for the longest time like she can't believe he's there. |
2 comments:
I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be!!!grammy loves Lily and her daddy
Love her brow frown! Adorable! Ethan and her are too cute together! I must kiss her, soon!!
Post a Comment