November 8, 2013

Lily's Newborn Pics

I took Lily's newborn pictures when she was 2 1/2 weeks old.  At the time, she was not a really sleepy baby but I lucked out on the day I decided to take the pictures and she was out for a long time.  I was surprised that I got only one shot of her with her eyes somewhat open. 
Now, I realize that the pictures all kinda look the same.  I limited myself to one backdrop, one prop, and 3 headbands, plus I'm not the most creative baby poser. 
    
 









 












6 comments:

Emily said...

STOP IT!!!!!! These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, wow. You are so talented. Love (of course beautiful Lily) the back-drop, the floor, the basket, the blankets, all the headbands, positioning -basically EVERYTHING!!! They turned out awesome. This is what people pay for. I paid for something far less than this (darn it). You need to live closer! You better send me some of these adorable pictures. I'm very impressed. Great taste in all your picks. LOVE THEM (AND YOU ALL). X0

Emily said...

PS: Love the ones from above her and all the purple ones. Such a gorgeous lace and little bow. Sad I didn't get ones similar to these. They are exactly what I really wanted. Not the ones where she was laid on a blanket covered pillow! :(
Great, great job!

Jody said...

Syl, they are beautiful! Your backdrop turned out great! Lily did a good job staying asleep for you. Overall rating a perfect 10 in all areas! I'm so proud of you and all the many talents that you have developed! Remember I Love You

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

I sure have been enjoying all these beautiful photos of a very beautiful baby girl! What beautiful children you have Sylvia. I'm looking forward to the time they can meet their Texas cousins and their grandauntie.

Lauren said...

beautiful photos Sylvia!! love the backdrop!

Erin said...

What a beautiful baby girl, what a beautiful name, and what beautiful photos of her so tiny and sweet! Congratulations!!