Grammy spent 2 weeks with us when Lily was born and then spent another week with her sister who lives about an hour north of where we live. On the last day before she flew home, Grammy wanted to see her grandkids one more time. Aunt Sue was so gracious to feed us and show us her new home and town. The kids went swimming at a community center pool, and then they attempted some fishing and rode on a little train at a nearby park. It was all so much fun that they didn't want to go home! We miss you Grammy!
 |
| This was our view from the train of Erik fishing. |
 |
| waving to Daddy |
 |
| Ethan was happy to throw in the line even without a hook. |
 |
| I love daddy/son moments |
2 comments:
I agree, daddy/son or daddy/daughter moments are a heart melter. Kennedy got to go fishing for the first time this past summer up in Joseph. I got some great shots of Matt and her together!! XO
This day meant the world to this Grammys heart. So many great memories were made. I miss you all so much. Sending lots of hugs and kisses
Post a Comment