The first day of school for the girls was on July 22nd. Avery was excited to see all of her friends again, and Ella could not wait for her first day of Kindergarten.
![]() |
| Daddy went to work a little later to be there for the girls' first day. I'm pretty sure the temps were already in the 90's that morning walking them to school. |
![]() |
| Ella walking with one of her best friends, Kaylee |
![]() |
| Ethan is carrying his stick that he brought back from Oregon. Sticks like that are hard to come by around here. |
![]() |
| Avery was a little embarrassed with us hanging around her. I can't believe she's only 7 and she's already embarrassed of us! |
![]() |
| Ella happily marched right into her classroom without looking back. I cried shamelessly. |








2 comments:
They're growing up so quickly and adorably! And you'll be crying still when they go off to high school...it never ends!
Such beautiful, smart girls! They are growing up so fast. Fun that daddy got to tag along. And no thank you to the 90 degrees. I'm sweating just thinking about it. Love you all!
Post a Comment