May 26, 2013

Ethan lately...

 Ethan hates being dressed (unless in his jammies).  It is a battle getting him dressed in the morning, and as soon as we come home from being out, he strips right on down to his diaper.


 He is super musical.  He will sing and dance to any type of music.  When music comes on or when Avery is practicing piano, he will run and grab his guitar, microphone, or drums to play along.



Ethan stopped taking a regular nap way before he turned 2.  He does, however, tend to fall asleep in the stroller at 3 PM every day we walk to get Avery from school and won't fall asleep for bedtime until well past 9. Errrr.

 Ethan goes by the name "Ethan Hero" now.  He will raise his hand high in the air and say, "Ethan Hero to the rescue!!" or "Ethan Hero to to help!"  He also has become extremely attached to the blankie my mom made for him.



Ethan is the sweetest, cutest little boy.  He says to me all the time, "Mommy, you me best friend."  If Erik and I are sitting next to one another, he will squeeze between us, grab one of each of our arms and hug them tight and say, "I love you, Mommy and Daddy."






2 comments:

jody said...

I love me an "Ethan Hero" with his guitar! Love you my "Little Big Guy" Grammy

Emily said...

Ahh, what a sweet boy. Love the Ethan Hero bugger so much. He just melts my heart. I think I remember Avery not liking to wear clothes too?? It might be a little different if he lived somewhere cold. He's adorable and can't wait to play soon. XO