One of the things about Grammy that the kids will always remember is her love of gardening. There was a whole lot to pick at Grammy's vegetable garden.
![]() |
| Ug. So heavy. |
![]() |
| The girls got to pick one of these beauties for their pumpkin this year. |
![]() |
| Ethan decided to take a break from getting dirty. |
![]() |
| Avery's pumpkin |
![]() |
| Ella's pumpkin |
![]() |
| Grammy's pumpkin |
![]() |
| I'm pretty sure that's gum on Ethan's lip. |















3 comments:
How fun to play in the dirt all day! Your MIL has an awesome garden! I wish I could get pumpkins to actually grow!
What fun! Highlights of our trips to visit were always in the garden!
Aunt Sue and Grammy looked at all these wonderful pictures and love them and YOU.
Post a Comment