September 9, 2012

Oregon Vacation Part 6





 
This post wraps up the last part of our vacation.  We went to "Fun in the Park" and played and relaxed at Grammy's house.  Two weeks in Oregon just wasn't enough time. 
 
 

Fun in the Park
 

                         
 
 
Ethan's first year to play games
 
Ella receiving her cotton candy that Grammy saved for her after she had a very rough start to the day.
 
Avery happily showing off the pin she made and her fake tattoo
 
Ethan staying cool with Grammy pouring water on his feet and hair
 
Avery got to juggle with one of the jugglers while waiting over an hour in line to get their faces painted.

cougar


unicorn (Ella's favorite animal)

 
 
 Keeping cool at Grammy's after Fun in the Park


 
Water balloon fight with cousins


 
Kennedy spent most of her time playing in the bark dust





Papa treated the kids to delicious berry smoothies




5 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

Oh it looks like such fun, and thank you so much for the postcard! It was perfect! We miss you guys!

Josh & Teddie said...

Oh it looks like such fun, and thank you so much for the postcard! It was perfect! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sue said: What a fun and great family. Loved all the photos and so fun to see some of the back yard (first time for me). Love you.

Emily said...

Yay for your visit to Oregon! But way too short! I get so sad when all the posts end and no more pictures! I can't wait to get the disk though and print some off for our home. Do you want me to pay for a disk?? I will! Love and miss you lots!!

Jody said...

a wild and too fast two weeks. I miss all my family playing together at grammy's. Thanks syl for the memories. I love them all!