August 25, 2012

Oregon Vacation Part 4


 Part 4 includes more Sunriver fun: tubing slides, 2nd trip to Goody's, The High Desert Museum,  and the chubby bunny game

Tubing Slides
 
It was a HAUL getting those tubes up that grassy hill, especially with shoes with no traction.
Papa and Ethan taking it easy
 
Grammy and Ella
 
Goody's


 
 
 The High Desert Museum


The kids were beyond happy to meet Smokey the Bear. 





Avery put on a puppet show for me






practicing fire safety

 
 
 Playground
Avery sliding with cousin Kennedy

the best hill to roll down

Avery's "I'm not dizzy after rolling down a big hill" face





I was impressed when Ella climbed this high

I was scared when Avery climbed THIS high
 
As Grammy says, "You can't come to Sunriver without riding bikes"
 
 
Chubby Bunny Game



Grammy was the winner!
 






2 comments:

Jody said...

Thank You Thank You! Such great pictures to last Grammy a very long time until we are together again. I love you all!!!! Hugs and Kisses

MarySue said...

Again, just thrilled to see your fun photos.