This is Avery's first experience with full day school. We were lucky enough to have half-day Kindergarten last year. The first day of school is such a sad day for me. Avery was nervous on her first day, but she was all smiles and had lots of good things to tell me when I picked her up.
![]() |
| Avery's teacher Mrs. Bond |
![]() |
| waiting in the shade |
![]() |
| her excitement is about to explode from within |
![]() |
| walking in |








5 comments:
When do you guys move?
Ahhhh! I can't believe she's already in school! Glad she liked it though! We miss you guys!
Looks great!!! I love the exploding excitement! :)
Fun to see all the photos from your last days in R.I. It made me feel sad at the same time for your mom and dad. I know they must be missing you, and especially the grandkids sooo much. Avery is such a big girl in first grade. Our Avery Elizabeth is also entering the 1st grade. We've got to get those two together.( Arizona isn't too far from Texas) All your kiddos are so precious. Surprised that school starts so early in Arizona.
WAIT. We need to catch up. Way too much has happened lately... I'm reading through your blog and I realized I didn't know that you were moving from RI! My number is the same... is yours? It's high time I heard your voice... I'll try to call you this weekend.
Thinking of you and love you lots,
Erin
Post a Comment