Erik accepted a new job in Arizona!! The last time that we lived there, Avery was a baby. I never thought in a million years that we would end up there again. We are all so excited for this new chapter in our life (but we will sorely miss my parents).
(All of these pictures are of Avery when we lived in Arizona in 2007)
| Avery is looking forward to doing a whole lot of this again! |
| Ahhhh....February in AZ |
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! So happy for you all and proud of Erik!! Well done brother. I can't believe Ethan is the same age as Avery in those pictures.... he seems like twice her age! She is sooooo cute! Can't wait to hug you all, soon! Love you!
I came to visit that winter in AZ for Avery's first birthday. Look forward to celebrating more birthdays with my Walunas Buddies! Congrats Son, you are the best. love and hugs, mom and grammy
So excites we'll be close to each other again! Well done Eric! We just love your family!
Oh goodie, goodie, goodie. It will be great having you in AZ. I hope all your OR family comes to visit often.
Yay! We're so excited to get you back! Congratulations!
Congratulations! But we are totally bummed your going away....but excited for you too! Your parents are going to be bummed.
AWESOME! This is the Avery i remember! That's exciting.
Post a Comment