happy pirate
November 2, 2011
two princesses and a pirate
We didn't take any outdoor pictures this year because it was freeeezing outside. It actually snowed the day before Halloween. Although it was cold, the girls went trick-or-treating (for the very first time). Luckily for this tired mom, their little legs could only manage walking up and down one street and then they were telling me they collected enough candy. I never thought I'd ever hear Ella refuse more candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So cute! Ethan feels about mustaches the same way Oliver feels about pink hair spray.
I can't believe Ella had enough candy either. I guess some things just aren't work braving the freezing elements for. I don't blame them!
So grown up! Great costumes! Still don't recognize Ella right away with her short, adorable 'do'!! Love you all!
The kids individual pictures are worth a million dollars. They are wonderfullllll. love, hugs and kisses to all. Grammy
Cute costumes!
Post a Comment