We had our family pictures taken in Oregon by Ben and Amber's friend. The first two pictures below were the best that turned out, and I wasn't completely happy with them - the girls are kinda blah in the first picture, and Ethan was on the verge of a meltdown in the second picture. Last week we had a re-do, and I think that everyone was in a better mood for pictures.
















3 comments:
SYL, YOU ARE GOR-GE-OUS!!!! Seriously, beautiful! Love the hair! Great pictures. Love you all!
Boy! Em and I were on the same page with how beautiful you are Syl!Love the new pictures with our spunky Ella. I still love the first one of the family on the farm too. Your hair is darling this way! Love and hugs to each
You look amazing! Your hair has gotten so long! This reminds me thatI really need to get on the ball and get some pictures taken...tell me again, why did you have to move? :)
Post a Comment