In preparation for our trip to Oregon (2 more days!!), I uploaded all of the pictures from our point-and-shoot camera to our computer and found some that I thought were blog-worthy.
Ethan isn't confined to crawling on the carpet anymore. He just got done licking that floor vent. I think he's decided that it's worth hurting his knees a little bit to get to such things as that nasty vent.
Ethan has been pulling up to stand for over a month now. He can support his own weight for 2 or 3 seconds without holding onto anything.

I just noticed that Ethan is half naked in a lot of photos. He does enjoy the freedom, but I promise that we do dress the boy.

Ethan's favorite toy. He loves turning the key and dancing to the music. He moves his body back and forth when he dances (it is the cutest thing).

3 comments:
Grammy is soooo excited for two more days to pass and then it's "Party Time"! Get ready for lots of hugs and kisses from me!!!!
It was so good to see you guys!
You are surely in for some great fun with that grammy! Safe flying.
Post a Comment