At 8 months old, Ethan:
- is getting a handle on the pincer grip
- is thinning out - I can tell by the thickness of his knee chub
- smacks his lips when he really likes the taste of something
- still has an incredibly loud, high-pitched scream, and he does this mostly when he's happy
- has been crawling for a few weeks now
- lays his head to the side when we say, "take a rest" just like big sister Ella did as a baby

"take a rest"






2 comments:
Hey, where's his monkey?
I CANNOT WAIT TO HUG AND KISS ON HIM!!!!! Where did 8 months go?? He's adorable!!! I think I write that every time you post pictures, but he is!!! So excited to see you guys NEXT WEEK!! Love you!
PS: I feel bad, I still need to post Kennedy's '5' month pictures and she'll be 6 months next week! Oops!
Post a Comment