April 6, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Avery!

Is my baby really FIVE years old?!
We are so blessed to have Avery in our family. She is an amazing little girl, and we love her so much.
Some things about Avery:
-she has the best original dance moves
-she loves to write in little notebooks and cut paper into tiny pieces
-she has a great sense of humor
-she's an incredible big sister
-she wants to be a swimming teacher when she grows up
-she's really into Care Bears right now
-she still can't live without her blankie
-if you're wondering, she does call me "Mom" when she remembers that that was what she was going to do when she turned 5






5 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Remember what we were doing at this time last year? Where is that weather (and health-ugh). We hope Avery had a great birthday!

Emily said...

She keeps getting more and more beautiful ~ watch out!! Hope she had a great birthday. I still can't believe she is 5 either... or that Hayden is 9!! Seriously, where has time gone? Sure love her and all of you, so much.

Faas Fam said...

Yay! Happy birthday Avery! :)

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Happy birthday to Avery! Her "twin" cousin, Avery Elizabeth just turned 5 also. It seems like just the other day that I was making baby quilts for them. Ya'all come for a viisit to Texas so those girls can meet each other.

Amber said...

Happy birthday Avery!! When I was little I loved the care bears too and I had my entire room decorated in care bears. She really does have the best sense of humor! Hope it was a wonderful day.