-can sit on his own for a few seconds
-can grab and hold a toy and bring it to his mouth
-sings really loudly when he's falling asleep
-smiles and laughs when his sisters cry
-is happy to see his daddy when he comes home
-weighs 19 pounds (97th percentile)
-is 26 1/2 inches long (92nd percentile)











7 comments:
each and every picture is as pricless as Ethan is!!! I love them. I need to get a copy to put up at work and on the fridge. Hugs to all my buddies! love Grammy
Oh my, so many cute pictures! He is one adorable 4 month old. 19 pounds!? I bet you are building some serious muscle! :-)
Sylvia, he is so stinkin' cute! Seriously, so adorable. Wish we lived closer so I could see him in person. :)
He is absolutely adorable and your photography is terrific. Well done.
He's such a sweetie... you capture him really well.
Love everyone of the pictures...
LOVE HIM!!!! Please come to my house and bring your camera! XO
Post a Comment