January 7, 2011

Ethan 6 weeks old

Our little man is getting big fast. He has officially outgrown all of his 3 month size clothes.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!! I can't believe he's already outgrown 3 months! Wow! He's going to be huge.... and sitting on the girls in no time. What a cutie -love him!! Have a great weekend. Love and miss you all. XOXO Mimi

Caitlin and Jared said...

Great pictures! He has definitely grown, but I wouldn't have guessed that he has outgrown the 3 month clothes--he doesn't seem that big!

the conleys said...

he is so handsome!!!! so happy for you and your beautiful family. love and miss you all so much.
xoxo

Jody said...

That's my cute grandson!!! Hurray for 6mo size clothes. Wish I could nibble on those cheeks. Hugs and Kisses to everyone!

MarySue said...

One very handsome dude.

Mandy said...

So sweet I love new pictures to look at. He is nice and healthy. So precious. xoxoxoxo