He's getting so heavy that I strained my back last night picking him up from his crib. I could also just be getting old and weak. He has his 2 month check-up on Tuesday - I'll report back then on his stats.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness, I want to get my hands on him!!! Move closer, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! He is so so handsome! Love you Ethan boy, Mimi
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I want to get my hands on him!!! Move closer, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! He is so so handsome! Love you Ethan boy, Mimi
PS: Sending Ella's bday present tomorrow!!
Is your back ok? He is adorable, loving that little look on his face!
I can't believe he is only 2 months! It seems like he has been with us for so much longer. He just keeps on getting cutter. Oh, for a hug, love grammy
Post a Comment