FAMILY MAKES LIFE THAT MUCH SWEETER
Love all the new pictures on the side. Also glad they all enjoyed Ethan's first bath. His new hat and booties are wonderful. I've got a REALLY bad cold and holed up in my room! love and hugs to all
He's so so cute! I love that Ella's in t the tub helping. They look like great big sisters to him!
What a fun activity!!! He's so cute, I can't get over it!!! Love you guys. Thanks for all the clothes too. Good choices!! Love Mimi
Great family fun! He's getting cuter by the day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love all the new pictures on the side. Also glad they all enjoyed Ethan's first bath. His new hat and booties are wonderful. I've got a REALLY bad cold and holed up in my room! love and hugs to all
He's so so cute! I love that Ella's in t the tub helping. They look like great big sisters to him!
What a fun activity!!! He's so cute, I can't get over it!!! Love you guys. Thanks for all the clothes too. Good choices!! Love Mimi
Great family fun! He's getting cuter by the day!
Post a Comment