Oh, I loved them all!!! He sure is loved by his big sisters. Precious pictures!!! It's amazing how much they change in a matter of days. Can't wait for more.... Love you all -so much. Love Mimi
Beautiful photos of beautiful baby (and sisters). I've got a present for Ethan that I'm mailing tomorrow (I'm going to e-mail you to re-confirm your address, first). He's going to outgrow his clothes really fast --looks like he's going to be tall.
8 comments:
congrats! He's darling!
Oh, I loved them all!!! He sure is loved by his big sisters. Precious pictures!!! It's amazing how much they change in a matter of days. Can't wait for more.... Love you all -so much. Love Mimi
Congrats! I am so glad he came before Thanksgiving. He is such a fun thing to be thankful for. I am so happy you are doing well also.
He is so cute. Congratulations Sylvia!
so cute!! It's always great to go home!!
These pictures are priceless!! He is getting more handsome with each new day. See you all tomorrow!!! Hugs and kisses and love to All
he is so adorable. Congratulations sylvia!
Beautiful photos of beautiful baby (and sisters). I've got a present for Ethan that I'm mailing tomorrow (I'm going to e-mail you to re-confirm your address, first). He's going to outgrow his clothes really fast --looks like he's going to be tall.
Post a Comment