Avery had her first soccer game on Saturday. The coaches interact with the kids so well and create a really fun environment. Avery was so excited to play soccer up to the moment she had to go on the field. She did all of the drills they asked her to do, but the entire time she had a look on her face that said, "I really don't want to be doing this right now," and she refused to run. I know she liked it at least a little bit because she didn't come off the field crying and wanting to go home, like another kid on the team. Is it so bad that I'm secrectly glad another child was handling the first day of soccer worse than my child?
3 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Avery in the backfield. Awesome. BTW, you look so adorable with your cute little belly!
With a soccer champ for a Dad, Avery's bound to have lots of soccer skills.
At least she stayed out on the field. Her Aunt Mimi wouldn't even do that! I love you Avery, you look cutie patutie in your outfit. Hugs Grammy
Post a Comment