September 1, 2010

baby's crib

I just finished making the bumper and crib skirt for our baby boy. I was really pleased with how it turned out.

the crib is literally a foot away from our bed, so it was hard getting a good picture of the crib skirt.

sock monkey from Grammy

8 comments:

Courtney said...

very cute! love the fabrics and colors!

Jody said...

It looks sooooo good! What a lucky baby boy to have such a talented mommy. Hugs

Christie K said...

very nice !! I think we're coming to Boston in Oct. want to get together?

Ben & Kim said...

I love those colors! Very cute! You are talented!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Wow! Good job. (you get those sewing genes from your Grandmother Nye, who was an expert seamstress. She wanted to sew for one of those high fashion houses in Paris, but WWII interrupted that.)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Great job Syl! Love Mimi

Mandy said...

You simply amaze me. It looks great Syl.

Erin said...

It's amazing. You're way too talented.