We've been home for a week now and have just gotten back into the swing of things. It's nice to be home of course, but we sure do miss Oregon and everyone there. I'm playing catch-up big time with pictures from our trip.

Grammy let the grandkids draw on the side of the barn


Ella's outline
Trampoline

Avery's signature move - the split jump

Go-cart




The go-cart had some kick to it and went pretty fast. Erik took the girls down this steep hill. Avery loved it - Grammy calls her Hotrod Rhonda. I wasn't down there to see Ella's reaction coming down the hill. I think it was probably a look of terror rather than joy.

Avery at the bottom of the hill

following Erik and Avery back to the house
Lollipops



blackberries

tractor rides


Uncle Pauly and Hayden driving Ella and Hanna around.

digging in the dirt


helping Grammy plant her flowers
cows

chickens

Avery's absolute favorite thing to do at Grammy's was to catch and hold the chickens. She was the best at rounding them up when they escaped from their pen.

Ding Dong was the easiest to catch.
1 comment:
This was such a JOY to read and look it. I think summer at Jody's is just thee best. You look beautiful at 6 months and always.
Post a Comment