Salisbury Beach


Ella wouldn't go in the water without someone holding her.



Blueberry Picking







They ate a good pound each before we left.
Fireworks

Avery, Paul, and I went to a local high school to watch fireworks on Saturday night. Ella and Erik stayed home because Ella was begging to go to bed long before bedtime. Besides, Ella is terrified of the loud sound from our vacuum cleaner - I doubt she would have enjoyed the banging of the fireworks.




2 comments:
You are so lucky to have nice beaches! Gorgeous! Love the photo of Avery walking into the ocean -looks like Hawaii. That's great you got your braces off! Teeth look great. I was hoping to see the baby bump though...I guess soon enough I will see it in person (Yeah)! Love you guys! Mimi
This post reminded me of when my brother, "Uncle Bobby", came to visit Texas when I had two little girls, and was expecting my first boy -- just like you. We went to the beach too. Paul is looking a lot like your father when he was that age.
Post a Comment