Congrats! How far along are you again? BtW, I still want to blog about your nursing cover but what's the link? And did you put up more stuff? I was going to wait till you did since you said you were going to soon (:
I'm so excited about our new grandbaby!!! I've been thinking of boy names. Ethan, Everett, Sawyer, and I love Matilda for a girl and call her Tilly! Hope you're feeling better. Hugs
6 comments:
You definately have a history of birthing beauties so I'm sure this one will follow the pattern. Love you.
Congrats! How far along are you again? BtW, I still want to blog about your nursing cover but what's the link? And did you put up more stuff? I was going to wait till you did since you said you were going to soon (:
I'm so excited about our new grandbaby!!! I've been thinking of boy names. Ethan, Everett, Sawyer, and I love Matilda for a girl and call her Tilly! Hope you're feeling better. Hugs
congratulations!!! You have such cute girls.
Aaaaaahhhh, I love it and can't wait!!! Congrats!
Um, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This is amazing news! I'm so thrilled for you guys!
I love the super early ultra sound... don't they look like little gummy bears at that stage???? SO cute!
Hope you're feeling well- love and miss you so much my friend.
xo
Erin
Post a Comment