May 28, 2010

vacation

The kids and I have been visiting my family for almost 2 weeks now and have been having so much fun. For the last week I've been feeling a million times better; instead of getting sick
4-5+ times a day, I've only been sick once every 2-3 days. It's been such a relief both physically and mentally. I'm back to being a functional, fun mom again!
Here's some pictures of just a few things we've done so far (swimming pictures are still to come).

Avery helping clean the pool

whistling/hooting a tune while she worked
roasting marshmallows on a cool evening
Ella very quickly grew tired of roasting the marshmallows and went straight to stuffing raw ones into her mouth.


Avery was a pro - she got her marshmallows perfectly golden.

We met Hollie, Matt's new wife. Surprise! Matt got married!
She's a great girl and we're happy to have her as part of the family.

SIX FLAGS

















3 comments:

MarySue said...

Wow, a surprise wedding is really a SURPRISE. So nice you all like this sweet new family member.

Emily Carlson said...

FINALLY!!!! I've been waiting patiently for an update. Fun pictures. I want some smores!!! Sounds delicious! So happy you are feeling better Syl. Miss you guys so much and can't wait for our turn in a few months. Love you so so much.

Ginger said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and so much fun visiting the parents. It will be nice to see you again here.