Avery got a new bike for her 4th birthday (thank you Halmony and Gappo). We rolled it into her room after she went to bed the night before her birthday so that she could wake up to it and be surprised. She was REALLY happy when she saw it.


it's a perfect fit!


Ella thought it was
her birthday when she figured out that Avery's old bike was now hers. She has been drooling (and fighting Avery) over this thing for a long time.

Avery's helmet came with a bell that I chose to mount on the bike, despite the annoyance factor, simply because I knew Avery would love it.

ringing the bell at 9 in the morning. I was hoping most of the neighbors were already out for the day.

Avery is such a good, loving big sister.

Happy birthday Avery!!
2 comments:
What a perfect birthday! Is there anything as exciting as a new bike when you're a kid???
Happy birthday sweet little Avery! Can't believe you're 4 already!!!
They look SO grown up on those bikes!
Post a Comment