February 9, 2010

winter afternoons

It has been really cold here lately, so we've been staying inside a lot more. One of our favorite things to do while being cooped up is painting.






5 comments:

Mandy said...

What a great smile Ella. I love to see new pictures of the girls. Painting is our fun thing to do also. 3

Jody said...

I think the best painting is done on Ella's shirt!!! Keep warm-love ya, Grammy

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Happy valentines! Fun to see the girls in their artistic endeavors.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Hi again Sylvia. I just now noticed your mother-in-law's sweet comment on our family history blog site. Tell her thanks for reading and for her compliment.

Courtney said...

You are brave to paint with them. I don't know if I will ever want to do that with my kids. I just hate having a big mess :)