FAMILY MAKES LIFE THAT MUCH SWEETER
Well I got a good laugh out of Ella decesion(?)about the goat tails and Avery must have agreed with her. Love it!!! hugs grammy
How funny!!! Way to go Ella... She is sure that the back end is better. How cute. Looks like they had a great time at the zoo!!! 3
Maybe we shouldn't have kept asking Ella where Bodie's tail was?? Love ya!
I'm surprised nobody got billy goat kicked.We never made it to that Zoo. Have you gone to Franklin Park Zoo? Free passes are at the library.
A goat rammed another smaller goat right into my legs and it was HARD. Haven't been to Franklin Park Zoo yet but it's for sure on our list before it gets too cold.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well I got a good laugh out of Ella decesion(?)about the goat tails and Avery must have agreed with her. Love it!!! hugs grammy
How funny!!! Way to go Ella... She is sure that the back end is better. How cute. Looks like they had a great time at the zoo!!! 3
Maybe we shouldn't have kept asking Ella where Bodie's tail was?? Love ya!
I'm surprised nobody got billy goat kicked.
We never made it to that Zoo. Have you gone to Franklin Park Zoo? Free passes are at the library.
A goat rammed another smaller goat right into my legs and it was HARD. Haven't been to Franklin Park Zoo yet but it's for sure on our list before it gets too cold.
Post a Comment