I was organizing my jumble of scrapbook paper and I uncovered about 40 finished pages that needed to be put in plastic sleeves. It was so much fun to look through old pictures of Avery when we were living in Arizona. This spread made me laugh.

(sorry, I couldn't fit the 12x12 paper on the scanner.)

I also found these pictures from our Arizona days and it made me miss old friends.
6 comments:
Hey, that's a picture of grammy's lemon tree on your arizona patio!!!
We miss you guys too! I can't believe how chunky Eli was! So funny you found all of those pics. You guys need to move back to the AZ. :) Or maybe we could move to Boston...I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't mind a white Christmas for once...
Jennifer, YES move out here!! You did say that DC was a favorite place of yours.:)
Ahhhh i love those days. Having you guys right down stairs and the best ward ever. Avery was just a little squirt, cute as ever, cruising around.
and p.s. that lemon tree is still a growin'.
you still have it?!! That's awesome Kim.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely family! I enjoy keeping track of all of you on your blog, and will look forward to seeing you in person when we take our trip back east sometime in the near future.
Post a Comment