September 25, 2009

they get their eyes from their dad

We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight and one of them asked if Ella's eyes were going to stay blue. Funny question since she's almost 2. If you enlarge the picture of Erik with the girls, you can really see that Erik has two different colored eyes. Avery got the brown and Ella got the blue.






They're facing the sun and I think it blinded Avery a bit.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Loved blowing up the picture of dad and the girls so you could really see their eyes! That was cool. Love all the bright eyes. Love and Hugs

CK said...

i did have kids eyes change after two but they were never as blue as your ella's. beautiful eyes

ConnieB said...

I heard they can still change up until 3 or something... who knows. Brody's eyes are blue. I'm super jealous. I would love blue eyes. That was Tony. My dad has blue eyes but NONE of his kids got it. Weird.

Your girls are adorable (:

Erin said...

That is so cool... How many people can say that, eh? :)

So, we'd LOVE it if you'd come visit. Those dates sound great. I tried emailing you but thought I'd tell you here too, just in case you don't check that account anymore. Let's talk in the next few weeks about details!

xoxo