September 4, 2009
beach
This post is a little late. When we got back from Oregon a couple weeks ago, my parents were just ending their vacation here on the east coast. We got to see them for a couple days before they had to head home. We spent one day at one of our favorite beaches.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like such fun. Where is this beach?
This Grammy is a number 1 fan of holding hands and giving hugs!!!!Love and miss you all -
So fun! I love how much you do with the girls... I've been getting Brody out of the house more lately (inspired by you, believe it or not)
:)
This post made me miss you guys more!! Is that even possible?? The water did look inviting. I need that first picture of the beach and Avery. I think that might be my next photo in the hallway. Can you send it to me??? Thank you! Hope you have a great day and have a yummy burger at Red Robin. Love you guys. PS -your mom is beautiful....just like YOU!!!
this beach is called Wingersheek Beach. It's in Gloucester, MA. On Monday we'll probably try a beach in New Hampshire.
Em, I will for sure send you that picture (I might need a reminder). :)
Post a Comment