Bode and Sassy greeted us every morning of our visit. Sometimes they were the only thing that could snap Ella out of her grouchy moods. Bode is a 3 year old Standard Poodle who couldn't hurt a fly. He makes friends with every human, animal, and critter that comes his way. Ella would tug on his tail, lay right on top of him, pat him a little too hard and Bode didn't even wince. To say we love him is a great understatement.
Sassy is Erik's old cat. She's about 16 years old and deaf. She was surprisingly tolerant of Ella's love. Ella also tried to lay on Sassy several times, she pulled her tail, and poked her paws. Sassy only scratched her twice and bit her once. We love Sassy too and that she's still around when we visit again.

Jody's kids: Ben, Emily, Mandy, Erik, and Bode

Erik's best friend
3 comments:
Yeah, pictures!! That totally made my day. Bode sure is a love, isn't he?? I wasn't so big on him in the beginning, but now.... I will admit, I love him. You captured some great pictures. Love you.
What a fun trip and adventure for your girls! Avery really looks grown up. That's awesome how tolerant the animals are with them. :)
Thanks for the memories!!! I have the greatest family!!!! Hugs and Kisses, Grammy
Post a Comment