June 2, 2009

visitors

My parents have been in town for a week to do some work on their sail boat that is docked in Rhode Island (1 1/2 hour drive from us).  Avery thought it was so cool that Halmony and Gappo were living on their boat this week, she kept calling it their house.  Tomorrow the girls and I are flying out to St. Louis with my parents to stay with them for 3 weeks.  I'll be back blogging when we get back. :)   


on the boat
this is the small room that Halmony and Gappo slept in
the boat was really high up!  we got the girls into and off the boat VERY carefully


5 comments:

Jody said...

I will miss you and the girls on the blog. Have a wonderful time. Can we skype from your folks? Hugs and Kisses

Emily Carlson said...

3 weeks w/ no blogging!!!!! That is a tragedy to me. What am I going to do??? Seriously, so sad. I hope you have a wonderful time though. Of course you will. Will it be hot enough for the pool yet? Enjoy your time. Erik will get so bored without his girls....love you all lots.

Courtney said...

Lucky you get to be with your parents for 3 weeks!! so jealous, I wish I could do that. We will miss you from the blogging world!

MarySue said...

It's so fun to see your daughters with your parents. I'm wondering if Ella looks a little like your dad? What do you think?

ConnieB said...

How fun!!!!
I love boating- I wish someone in my family had a boat! :p