May 18, 2009

where's ella?

When Ella gets bored with whatever it is we're playing, she'll wander off by herself to some other part of the apartment.  As every mother knows, when it is too quiet for too long, the little one is up to no good.  I can usually find her on my bed.  That's it, just on the bed smiling. Later, I'll find all of my shoes taken out of their shoe boxes in the closet or a whole roll of toilet paper strewn on the floor.  Since discovering what's in the bag by the bed, she's been up to other mischief.  I couldn't find a place to put this bag full of canned green beans for food storage, so it's been sitting there in our room.  



do you like the "night stand" (the girls' stepstool)?  this tote is stuffed with children's chapter books.  another thing I couldn't find a place for.

doesn't she look so ashamed of what she has done? :) She's actually playing peek-a-boo with me.

2 comments:

Andy and Carissa said...

Hope she hasn't figured out how to open the cans!

Jody said...

She's just way to cute to get angry with!!!! Just a mommy's little helper. love you all