Friday was a beautiful day at the beach. We went to a small beach near Gloucester, MA that had soft sand and clear water. The girls were happy that they got to take off their socks and shoes and run into the water. They didn't go too far into the water though because it was so icy.















5 comments:
I'm jealous, look at how beatuiful the beaches are. The girls look so cute in all the pictures.
Wow! What a gorgeous day. Much better beaches than here in Oregon. I almost cried when I saw the 'brothers' photo. I'm so becoming MOM. I just miss you guys so much and hate that we are so far a part. Thank goodness though for this blog. Great photos. Glad you all had so much fun. Next... my turn. Love you, love you, love you!!!!
Boy how my heart beat for all of you on this beautiful day at the beach. I am so blessed with the family I have. You all are the best and please endure to the end one day at a time so we can be together for eternity. Love and Hugs, Mom
Loved, loved the photos. Just great.
It's beautiful up there! I had no idea the beaches were so nice! Hey, when are we going to see each other? We need to talk about visits soon. We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment