I've noticed that Avery and Ella have reached certain milestones at the same age. They both were able to sit independently at 5 months. They both started walking at 10 months. And they both started doing headstands at 13 months. Is this something that a lot of babies do at this age, or is it just mine?



2 comments:
No,your girls are way more advanced
than the normal. They are way smarter too! I love that they have their own little looks also. I think they are the best because I am their Grammy! Hugs and Kisses
You are so funny. I would agree w/ you and Grammy... Avery and Ella are very advanced for their age(s). That was fun to compare the two at the same ages -looks wise. I forgot how bald they were. Love you guys so much. Have a fun Saturday tomorrow. XOXO, Mimi
Post a Comment