
This is the only non-cartoon dvd we have in the house (and it's not even ours). Now that Ella has figured out how to open the doors to the tv stand, she pulls out all of the videos and this is the one that she chooses to look at every time. I thought it was funny that she would laugh at it, like she could appreciate how funny Napoleon looks. But when I took a closer look at the dvd case today, I noticed the "liger" at the bottom lefthand corner. You see, Ella's two favorite animals are tigers and lions.
3 comments:
Ella is so observent and smart! I love and miss my little girls_ Hugs and Kisses Grammy
Bahahaaaa! That is so funny and cute!
How funny that she would pick out something like that. How sweet!!! love my nieces to pieces. Give them big kisses from Aunt Mandy...
Post a Comment